Friday, March 19, 2010

Puppy Dog Eyes

Oh the horny world of college gays. I myself have never been a very horny person. I don't think its a sign of being well bred. Granted of course I have had many moments when I fancied hooking-up with a guy, but I've never run around to guys of all sorts looking for someone to sleep with, or dressing like a tramp to attract guys for sex. Unfortunately however, living in a small city, running into this type is unavoidable. So, I finally got Fraggot to go to the gay bar. We were sitting in a corner at a table, he had his arm around me, and I was sort of cozied into him. We very much looked like a respectable couple of any sorts just out for a night of fun, and time to be together. When up bounces this freshman looking, tramped up boy, ass tight jeans on, shirt sort of lifted to above his belly button showing off his abs (oh how I hate that other people have abs!!). I knew what was coming for my poor Fraggot. This little, poorly bred boy, jumped over to our table and sat, SAT right next to Fraggot and put his face right up to his. Smiling with puppy dog eyes and breathing alcoholic breath all over us, he started hitting on Fraggot. I looked over with raised eye brows (the queen was rising in my chest lol) and looked at him. Fraggot very calmly and nicely explained that he was in a rather committed relationship with me. The boy finally looked over at me. "Ohhhhh... with him? But you're sooo hot". The boy looked up at Fraggot, leaned in and kissed him. Before I could even take in a sharp breath to let out on this boy, Fraggot jumped up and pushed him to the floor. "Dude, I told you, I'm with him. I am not looking for a trashy, littly queen to run around with. So take you're little, immature ass and get OUT of my boyfriend's space".

Now, if you're reading this and you're not gay, let me tell you, most fights in gay bars are handled by screaming queens, with very fem voices and very gay choices of words. So, with my boyfriends strong, manly voice (lol) everyone stopped and looked. The boy was on the ground, and as a dutifull queen, broke into hysterical sobs. Fraggot looked around, sat next to me, put his arm around me, looked back at the boy, and then pulled me into one of the most passionate kisses we've had out of bed haha. The queens at the bar started to clap and cheer, shouting out some nasty things. When the boy walked over to the bar the queens just laughed at him. Paying the bill at the bar that night, Fraggot got some compliments for his handling of the situation, and I got a few jealous remarks from guys who would just love to have a Fraggot like mine.

Special night. Rates high on my list of favorite nights of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment