Sunday, March 14, 2010

Blackberry B&B

So Fraggot surprised me yesterday and told me to pack my things and get ready to leave for 2 nights. So I did and he drove us up to this really nice B&B in the mountains. Therefore I am typing this on my Blackberry (which is none too easy). I think I saw a bear this morning (and I don't mean the big, hairy gay kind). Thing is I don't feel much like playing outside with bears. But we've brought our shotguns along and are going to shoot a couple rounds of skeet today.

Have you ever thought of what it would be like to just leave a city or town and just move into the wilderness? I thought about it for like five seconds before realizing that I would be hours away from a good restaurant, let alone a friendly bar for me and Fraggot. But still it is pretty here and you just sit and spend time with the one you love.

I know this blog is sounding all undramatic and sappy but that's only because I'm on break. I go back to school tomorrow. Yeah we're driving right from the mountains back to school... joy :(

No comments:

Post a Comment